- Please inform us if you change your name, address or telephone number. You can update your personal details by using our online Change Personal Details form.
- Please do not ask for information about any patient other than yourself, unless you have been granted consent to do so.
- Please make every effort to keep appointments. If you are unable to attend an appointment please inform the surgery as soon as possible using our online Cancel an Appointment form so that it can be made available to others.
- Please respect our appointments policy – requests for urgent appointments and home visits should only be made if they are appropriate and necessary.
- Please treat our doctors and practice staff with dignity and respect.
- Please remember that test results and hospital letters take time to reach us. Please allow sufficient time for them to arrive before making an enquiry to the surgery. Tests ordered by the hospital should not be directed to the surgery but the hospital itself.
- It is important for patients to understand all the information given to them. Please ask if you do not understand something or wish to discuss your care in greater detail with a clinician.