Patient Participation Group
What is a Patient Participation Group?
The Harlequin Surgery has a face to face patient participation group.
This is a group of patients working with a practice to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
- Each group determines its own activities according to the needs of the community and the practice itself
- Patient participation group’s work by building a relationship between the practice and its patients that breaks down barriers and shares information
- Patient participation group’s can develop to influence the wider NHS
Have you registered to be a part of our patient participation group? If so, we would like to thank you for your feedback. If you would like to register with our PPG please complete our online Patient Participation Group Registration form.
We are re-evaluating the areas for improvement this year. We welcome patients to join our patient group and have your opportunity to put forward your comments and suggestions.